Announcing a new program from Epson, the Epson POS Inkjet Cartridge Recycling Program. When you join, you'll automatically qualify for two great ways to save and you'll be helping to protect the environment.*
1. Get a FREE upgrade from the standard one-year Depot Warranty to one-year Spare-In-The-Air® coverage on every printer that is registered for the program.
This means you get:
2. Receive one FREE inkjet cartridge for every twelve Epson cartridges you return to Epson.
- Quick overnight replacement of failed units.
- Simple one-call initiation of replacement unit and all packaging supplies for the return.
- Toll-free, convenient access to service representatives, Monday through Friday, 7:00AM to 6:00PM Pacific time.
Getting started is easy.
- Complete the registration form for each location to be enrolled, and mail/fax back to Epson.
- Once your product serial numbers have been verified, Epson will automatically upgrade your printers from standard Depot Warranty to Epson's Spare-In-The-Air program.
- You will receive a welcome package with program details, and then a replacement cartridge request form, a leak-proof recycling container and an Epson pre-paid return shipping label.
To participate, complete the registration form and fax it to Epson.